Life Lately | A Rejuvenating Weekend

I have four favorite things. 

These four favorite things are near and dear to my heart, and they give me reason to get out of bed in the morning. These four things are family, the beach, live music, and theatrical productions.

And this past weekend was filled with all four!

My aunt flew into town on Saturday. I picked her up from the airport and we made our way downtown where we met up with my good friend, Heather, and we all found our seats in the Keller Auditorium to watch a Broadway production of Wicked!!

The show was AMAZING! The talent these performers posses just blows my mind! If you haven't seen it, I can't recommend it enough, go see it!!


On Sunday we first headed north to have a nice visit with my grandma and her boyfriend, Martin. Neither of us had seen her for quite some time, so it was great to spend a few hours chatting and catching up. She's so happy, and it's so nice to see.

Doesn't my grandma look awesome?! She's 83 and you'd swear not a day over 60. I'm not at all upset that it's her genes I've inherited.


After our visit Saleen and I headed west toward the coast. We made a quick pit stop at DQ and got our Blizzard on first.  Mmm, tasty!


Ahhh, then we arrived at my happy place.

 

Monday night we attended the sold out Kelly Clarkson concert and danced our socks off! Kelly put on an amazing show and it was a great way to round out the perfect weekend.


Cheers!

No comments